What's up guys and gals?! Today I'm doing a Sephora shopping haul post! There will also be a normal post later in the week but I had to show you all of the goodies I got!
Now normally I am a bargain hunter, a thrift shopper extraordinaire - but I got some gift cards for my birthday in December and I was so excited! This haul really has a mix of everything, a few bigger (and very exciting) items, a few makeup staples, and a few new products that I've been wanting to try!
- "Stella" by Stella McCartney - As you all know, because I have assaulted you with the knowledge many a time on here, I am in love with roses, and so during my shopping spree I wanted to find a perfume that smelled of roses, but didn't make me smell like someone's grandma! This fragrance is light and smells like an English rose garden; it has many complex rosey floral tones which keep the scent young! It's absolutely wonderful and vying for first place against my beloved "Jimmy Choo" by Jimmy Choo!
- The Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette - Oh my gosh you guys! The rose tones, the intense glitter payoff, the smooth application, I can't say enough about this eyeshadow! I've used it once already and the final product was a very glam, but still neutral, daytime look! I'll do a more thorough review on it later, but thus far it's a major thumbs up!
- The Brushes - I've always had a very small collection of makeup brushes, I recieved a set for Christmas a couple years ago and have only added two (a small cut-crease brush and a foundation/blush brush) since then. I picked up the Sephora brand No. 60 "must have shadow" brush and the No. 73 "crease shadow" brush, both of which I've found are great for blending! The brushes I have now, including the brush from the Naked 3 Palette, are very stiff, and though they are fantastic for product application and placement, they leave you unable to get a smooth finish with your eyeshadow. These brushes, especially the No. 73, make blending a piece of cake!
- Beautyblender - I've had a knock-off one of these for years which I purchased at Ulta, and boy oh boy, you don't know what you're missing until you try the real thing! Foundation application has never been eaiser! Ladies and Gentlemen, GET YOURSELF ONE OF THESE!
- Sephora Rose Eye Mask - I've yet to try this eye mask, but I've heard great things about it from my friends, so I thought "what the heck, I'll give it a go!"
- Sephora Cream Lip Stain In "Always Red" - The swatch of this product (as seen in the picture) was gorgeous and though it is a cream Lipstain, it's not particularly thick and gooey! Hopefully it wears well and if/when it comes off it leaves my lips a lovely pink instead of red and splotchy as some lipstains tend to do!
- Velour Silk Lashes - I grabbed these on my way through the checkout line (they always get you with something, don't they?!). I very occasionally wear falsies, and thought a much more dramatic look might be fun! When I do a look with these I'll be sure to post them!
That's everything from this haul! Hope you enjoyed! Later in the week I'll post an outfit featuring James Jeans, Nicole Lee, and L.V. Kiki, so watch out for that!
See you next time!
#sephora #shopping #haul #stella #stellaMcCartney #roses #rosey #perfume #fragrance #fashion #fashionblogger #floral #english #urbandecay #naked3 #palette #eyeshadow #makeup #brushes #makeupbrushes #crease #creaseshadown #eyeshadowbrush #sephorabrushes #beautyblender #beautyblender